You know how it is. You’re driving. You need to call someone at their office. They have an IVR (choose 1 for sales, 2 for accounts….). How to do it? I’m assuming you use Bluetooth, hands-free, and the person you need to call is in your contacts.
- In contacts go to the contact and choose edit.
- Pick the number you are going to edit, then tap the +*# key, bottom left.
- Then tap pause (under number1) This enters a pause in the dialling, which shows as a comma in the number display.
- Enter the extension number
- Tap done
- You should then see the call number as something like 1234567891,345.
For a Samsung android phone
- Enter the number, or choose from contacts
- Tap on [email protected]#
- Choose pause (,)
- Tap on the 123 button
- Enter the extension number, and save.