Thinking about taking card payments as a deposit or pre-payment for bookings?
Taking a deposit or pre-payment is a very effective way to reduce the number of No Shows – an increasing problem!
Credit or debit card payment is taken by phone using a virtual terminal linked to YOUR merchant account.
About card payments security:
- Call recording is paused during the payment transaction so we have no record of the customers card details.
- We are very strict about confidentiality and security.
- Passwords are changed regularly and randomised.
- No recreational access to websites, only the sites used for calendar access and office procedures, reducing the risk of hacking, phishing or illicit use.
- No pens, pencils or paper on the desks
- No mobile phones in the office
Whatever package you are on we charge the card transaction as an additional unit. Your merchant service will make a charge for the virtual terminal.
Pre-payment will eliminate loss of earnings from late cancellations and no shows.
Never miss another call or booking…
Call 0800 193 0121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our newsletter here: